Monday, March 4, 2013

Why a blog about Italy?

As I get ready to teach an 8-day workshop in Venice, Italy in October, I think back to the absolutely stunning trip that my husband and I made to Italy several years ago.  It's gotten me thinking "everything Italian", so I'm going to start sharing memories, new insights, and paintings that are based on my Italian journey.  There are not too many countries that I have envisioned myself living in, but while we were there, I definitely felt it.


This was in Bellagio in northern Italy.  We were on our way from Milan to Venice when we stopped for a day in Bellagio.
Please check back soon in order to understand me, my art and my love of Italy just a little bit better.  Why not leave me a comment about YOUR experiences with this beautiful country!  


Come with me & Kelly Medford (an oil painter who lives in Rome) to paint captivating Venice in October.  
Click HERE for details about the workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment