Friday, July 10, 2015

2015 Venice memories

Various memories from my 2015 Venice trip!  I'm conducting another sketching workshop in Venice in May 2016.  Are you coming?

This is how Venetians transport supplies.  Sometimes you'll see young men laying on top of the boxes, grabbing a catnap before they get to their next stop!

This was our 2015 apartment location.  That section above me was our kitchen!

SO many beautiful, peaceful churches.

A refreshing break!

Families really take advantage of their local campos!

Rowing practice...Venice periodically holds rowing competitions and you wouldn't want to fall out of shape.
Come paint with me! 
In 2016, we're going to Venice again.
Sept 2015 classes have been added to my website!
Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to enjoy wandering through your blog! Where was your apartment in Venice? Isn't it a magic city, and it must be paradise for an artist.

    ReplyDelete