Saturday, December 6, 2014

Heading Back to Venice!

Although I haven't posted to this blog in a long time, I'm back....because I'm headed back to Venice in May 2015 with painting students again!  I do have one spot left if you'd like to snag it!

Meanwhile, you can read about my painting escapades on my Art blog (www.helenKbeacham.blogspot.com).  It's where I offer painting tippettes and other insightful perusings.  And my paintings can be seen at:  www.helenkbeacham.com.

Sign up to receive my posts via email (see column on the right) or contact me directly to have you added (helenKbeacham@gmail.com).

Gondolas moored in Venice.  Photo by Helen K. Beacham Fine Art.

2 comments:

  1. We were in Venice at the same time! Maybe I saw you as I prowled the calli with my son and daughter in law?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, how wonderful to think our paths might have crossed! Do you go back often? I'm there annually with painting students....maybe we can grab a Spritz at some point!?

      Delete